Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Let the Adventure Begin!



My life isn't normally guided by messages from cookies (as much as I love cookies), but I thought this one was fantastically coincidental. Tomorrow I begin my travels to far away Madagascar, basically the farthest place (both geographically and culturally) a person can travel from our chilly home in Western Canada. With only a pack on my back, I head out with expectation of grand adventure and new experiences.

I will do my best to keep you updated on where I'm at and what I'm doing, and would love to get updates from folks at home as well! On that note, I'll interject with a plea for snail mail. Oh, how I love post! Just let me know if you'd like my mailing address.

Here's to adventure! Take care everyone, and see you in about a year.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to start getting the play by play of your adventures Heidi. Love you way much and miss you already. Loving you always and am so proud of you!!!

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Babe, They showed your video at church today. Good job Heidi. P.S. They edited out the brain freeze, LOL. Everyone from the church sends their love and prayers. Hope you have enjoyed the UK. I love Britian. The history is amazing. Stay safe.

    God Bless,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you made it to Madagascar ok. Love you and may God be with you always.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heidi,

    Glad you are moving to your destination soon. The big city air I'm sure is something to be reckoned with. Take care of the lungs. Back to the bush eh! Oh the people there will be so excited to see you. Have fun and stay safe.

    Love you and God Bless

    Dad

    ReplyDelete